Under the guidance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah, the state has achieved a major success in its campaign to eradicate Naxalism by March 2026. One male and three female armed Naxalites have been killed in an encounter during a joint operation of Hawk Force, district force and CRPF
-Chief minister Madhya Pradesh Dr Mohan Yadav
Bhopal: Four Naxalites including three women were killed in a fierce encounter in a joint operation launched by hawk force, district police and Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Balaghat district, on Saturday (June 14, 2025), as per official information.
The identity of the Naxalites was yet to be known till late evening.
Director general of police, Madhya Pradesh Kailash Makwana posted on X, “Today in a massive encounter in jungles of district Balaghat total four armed Naxalites are killed. Heartiest congratulations to all the senior police officers, teams & jawans on this achievement…”
Congratulating the security personnel and announcing rewards for them on their achievement chief minister Dr Mohan Yadav said, “Under the guidance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah, the state has achieved a major success in its campaign to eradicate Naxalism by March 2026. One male and three female armed Naxalites have been killed in an encounter during a joint operation of Hawk Force, district force and CRPF in the forests of Pachmadar and Katejhiriya.”
माननीय प्रधानमंत्री श्री @narendramodi जी एवं केंद्रीय गृह मंत्री श्री @AmitShah जी के मार्गदर्शन में मार्च 2026 तक नक्सलवाद को समूल नष्ट करने के अभियान में प्रदेश ने एक बड़ी सफलता प्राप्त की है।
एक पुरुष व तीन महिला सशस्त्र नक्सलियों को पचामादादर एवं कटेझिरिया के जंगल में…
— Dr Mohan Yadav (@DrMohanYadav51) June 14, 2025
As per the CM’s post grenade launcher, SLR rifle, two .315 bore rifles and other weapons and materials were recovered from the site of encounter.
The search is still on, in which a large number of police officers and jawans are engaged, said the CM.
He said, “Hearty congratulations to our indomitable courageous jawans and senior police officers of the state for this success.”
✨ Today in a massive encounter in jungles of district Balaghat total four armed naxalites are killed.
Heartiest congratulations to all the senior police officers, teams & jawans on this achievement…💐@HMOIndia @CMMadhyaPradesh @ips_kmak @JansamparkMP @mohdept @MPPoliceDeptt https://t.co/Lk1bPDkd4K
— DGP MP (@DGP_MP) June 14, 2025
The DGP said, “Despite rain Operation is still going on.”
“This also marks the highest number of Naxalites killed in any year so far in history of MP. The previous highest figure in a year was 6. MP Police has touched two digits in just five and half months (in 2025).”
He said all out efforts were put in to wipe out Naxals.

